Pages

Thursday 9 April 2020

My Monster



This is my monster - Frostenstein!!! RAAAWRRR!

He is made of an old basketball for the body and paper mache for the head. I had never made anything out of paper mache before, it was lots of fun and very messy.

Frostenstein lives in Antarctica, in a cave made of ice. His favourite food is Lasagne, that he sneaks out of the kitchen at Scott Base. His favourite thing is taking off his head and playing ball with it. He also likes scaring the people working at Scott Base. His special skill is juggling. He also enjoys riding around on the polar bears.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Devon,

    Frostenstein is uber cool! I love that you tried something a bit different with paper mache and yes you are right is is super fun. Maybe we could do some paper mache when we go back to school.

    I really like how Frostenstein's name is appropriate for the description of where he lives, well done.

    I wonder how Frostenstein learnt to juggle? What did he use?

    This task is completed successfully. Fabulous work Devon!

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Devon!

    This is a superb monster. You must have been very busy to come up with such a monstrous creation. You are very clever to use papier mache as it is indeed very messy.

    This is a fabulous end result. I bet you feel good to have put in the work and ended up with such a great monster.

    It is freaky to think of him playing basketball with his own head.

    Stay safe.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.